Insuring the unique needs of pest control businesses.
Because pest management services utilize so many different chemicals and pollutants, dangerous situations are always present. As new pests rear their heads and new treatment methods hit the market, it’s important to make sure your pest control business is properly protected so you’re equipped to handle unexpected situations. Schatz Insurance is dedicated to providing you with an affordable insurance product designed especially for your unique needs.
Get a quote
Select the specialty insurance area that best fits your business and complete the questionnaire, providing as much detail as you can. After completing the questionnaire, save the information to your computer and email your completed questionnaire to our office. We will review the information on the questionnaire in detail and will be in touch with your specialty insurance quote.
We are currently designing new questionnaires for Pest Control and Wildlife Removal Insurance. If you have questions or would like a quote please call us at (847) 356-1520. Thank you.
Specialty coverage designed for…
- Professionals who treat commercial, industrial, institutional, Healthcare, hospitality, recreational, or Residential clients
- Professionals who apply chemicals inside structures and their surrounding grounds
- Professionals who provide insect control services for termites, ants, roaches, hibernating insects, bees, wasps, and other bugs
- Professionals who bait, trap, and remove nuisance wildlife, rodents, birds, and other small mammals
- Professionals who provide pest control inspections and consultations for wood destroying insects (WDI) and other wood destroying organisms (WDO)
- General liability
- Commercial auto
- Property coverage
- Errors and omissions professional liability
- Pollution coverage on general liability and commercial auto
- Wood destroying insect (WDI) or wood destroying organism (WDO) inspections
- Employment practices liability provides coverage for situations where there is alleged wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination, and other similar acts
- Employee benefits coverage
- Employee dishonesty coverage
- Equipment and tool coverage
- License and permit, business service, and ERISA bonds
- License or certification as required by authorities
- Chemical & pollution coverage subject to compliance with all state and federal law
- Acceptable three to five-year loss history
- A $500 property damage deductible per claim applies
Talk to us
If you would like assistance completing your questionnaire for: General Liability, Property Equipment, Commercial Umbrella, Commercial Automobile and Workers compensation, contact us!